Precious stone PAINTING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Oust everything from the pack. Your valuable stone painting pack will contain the going with: brilliant gems, a pre-printed canvas and all tools(a drill pen, a wax, a tweezer, a plate)
2. Spread out the canvas on a level surface. The pre-printed canvas is made out of little boxes that are named with pictures, much like a cross-line material. Each picture identifies with a valuable stone concealing number, you can find a planning diagram engraved for the canvas.
3. Pick a singular concealing valuable stone to start, spill out a bit of the gems onto the plate, shake it around to make valuable stones line up on the top side.
4. Strip back a little bit of the plastic film covering on the canvas to manage, don’t strip most of the plastic away, or the paste on the canvas will get unsanitary and lose its tack, diamond painting tips the film is imperative to guarantee the part you are not tackling.
5. Dive your pen instrument into the wax which is a pink square that goes with the unit, this will make it achievable for the pen to get the valuable stones.
6. Carefully press the tip of the pen against the top faceted bit of valuable stone to lift it up, by then mindfully stick the gem onto its relating picture square on the canvas.
7. Repeat the strategy until all squares are filled in. Ceaselessly make a point to dive the pen into wax if it seems like the pen can’t get the gems any more.
8. Edge your amazing valuable stone painting craftsmanship, hang it up on the divider!